LUG Meeting - Eboard voting!!

LUG,

Next week, we've got an eboard voting meeting. According to our constitution, we need to re-elect each person. So! That means all positions are open.

President      -- Steven Whitaker (graduating)
Vice President -- Stu Kernstock (graduating)
Secretary      -- Corbin Haischer
Treasurer      -- Josh Stiebel
Server Admin   -- Jimmy Lewnard

We have no procedure for voting defined. We always hit a quorum, though, so there's no issue there.

I'm thinking if someone wants to be on a position, show up on Thursday and nominate yourself. If there's more than one person wanting a position, we'll need to vote. Else, nominate and you'll probably get on eboard position (you have to show up, unless there's a conflict...).

Once we get past this, I'll do a talk. I haven't thought of one yet, so I'll send another email later.

Here's our constitution: https://lug.mtu.edu/constitution.html
Read Article IV: Officers, the section on Officer Duties to see what each one does. (The public relations officer is not being used, that's a shared responsibility nowadays, but I forgot to delete that when copy-pasting our old constitution.)

Thanks for reading this big email,
--
Steven