LUG Meeting - CPUs: Software

Hey LUG,

Meeting is at Thursday, 7pm in Rekhi 101.

I plan to have a two-part meeting about CPUs. This one will discuss software and architectures that make up a CPU. The meeting next time will talk about the hardware (layout of n-,p-type silicon and designing+verifying logic gates).

If you've taken computer architecture, CS4431, this will probably be pretty boring, but I'll be showing off some architecture design in Verilog and also some debugging tools like iverilog and gtkwave. The write up should be on http://lug.mtu.edu/minutes/ after the meeting.

Hope to see you there,
--
Steven