LUG Meeting - vim part 2

Hey LUG,

Sending this out early because I want to give you a heads up on when the meeting will be (it's Thursdays at 7pm).

The meeting time is going to be the same: Thursdays at 7pm at Rekhi 101.

For our first meeting, we'll have David teach us about vim! If you know nothing about vim and want to know about it, I think David'll introduce it a bit, but you should install vim and type vimtutor in your terminal and follow the instructions to get the basics. We want to get to the fun stuff.

See you then.

--
Steven