LUG Meeting - file systems

Hey LUG,

Rekhi 101, 7pm, Thursday.

I will be going over different file systems: how to set up partitions with fdisk, when to do certain partition schemes, how to write up fstab, and when to use raid/lvm/zfs. The oregon state lug talks (gitlab.com/osu-lug/activities/presentations) are motivating me to actually do an actual presentation on this.

Also, since some people are not on IRC or discord, the advent of code (adventofcode.com) is starting tomorrow, and if you'd want to join up on a private leaderboard with other LUG members, here's my private leaderboard: 867143-1e999d32 should be fun!

See you Thursday,
--
Steven