Subject: RSO Status for Linux/UNIX Users Group
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 09:43:46 -0500
From: Mark Holmgren <mcholmgr@xxxxxxx>
To: Steven Whitaker <sjwhitak@xxxxxxx>, Stu Kernstock <spkernst@xxxxxxx>, cjhaisch@xxxxxxx <cjhaisch@xxxxxxx>, Josh Stiebel <jhstiebe@xxxxxxx>, Todd Arney <toarney@xxxxxxx>
CC: Registered Student Organizations <rso@xxxxxxx>

Linux/UNIX Users Group,

Congrats! (1) (1).png
Congratulations on becoming a Registered Student Organization at Michigan Tech!

Attached is a memo explaining some important information about the privileges and responsibilities that come with Registered Student Organization status.

Involvement Link membership invitations have been sent to members and your advisor listed on registration paperwork. Please be sure to invite additional members. Students must accept these invitations from their MTU email addresses.

Executive board members are now added to the Involvement Link Roster. All executive board members have administrative privileges within the organization and may add or remove members, edit organization information, and much more.

The basics of your Involvement Link profile are pre-filled for you but please take the time to add your logo, social media, contact info, and meeting times so that students can more easily interact with your organization. This is how students will find you and learn about your events!

Please reach out if you have any questions moving forward.

Best,

Mark

--
Mark Holmgren, M.A.
Coordinator of Student Leadership & Involvement