Fwd: [lug-l] LUG meeting - git

We will be in a Fisher classroom. Show up in front of Rekhi 101 and we'll move over to a Fisher classroom afterwards.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [lug-l] LUG meeting - git
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 20:29:48 -0400
From: Trevor Hornsby <tjhornsb@xxxxxxx>
To: Steven Whitaker <sjwhitak@xxxxxxx>

Hey Steven... I think Koda and I already have 101 reserved 7-8 tomorrow night for a workshop

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 7:30 PM Steven Whitaker <sjwhitak@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey LUG,

Rekhi 101, 7pm, Thursday, October 28th.

I'll be discussing git commands. Commits, push/pull, branches, how to
set up a remote git repository, and if there's enough time, how to
configure your git profile to use non-default git processes to have more
"modern" changes. Let me preface by saying I'm not some git expert, but
I hope this will get you started.

--
Steven