Temporary meeting - Movie night!

Hey LUG,

7pm, Thursday, Rekhi 101. Right after the RedTeam meeting.

I'm working on my phd qualifying exams, so I just want to have a nice relaxing meeting. It'll be fun. I have some homemade chocolate chip cookies and I'll be ordering pizza. We'll watch the movie Hackers from 1995 because it should be some good fun.

I can keep using the excuse that we're not an org yet to say we don't need to have a "real" meeting, so there. (And yes I am trying, RSO is incredibly slow at responding to my emails...)

--
Steven Whitaker