Re: Ballad of Bilbo Baggins

i have it but i refuse to send it out its just that bad~

tim
On Jan 17, 2004, at 2:13 PM, Adam Shirey wrote:

Adam Jaskiewicz wrote:

Who was it that had that horrid music video? I simply must have it. Can you please send me a copy of it?

That would be me. The Ballad as well as the low-quality Reloaded spoof were playing on my laptop at the fair.

Message me in #mtu and I'll hook you up.

-Adam
dingostick.com

--
As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
-Benjamin Franklin

tecarmea@xxxxxxx
Undergraduate Student: Computer Systems Science
Resnet Student Consultant
Vice President Michigan Technological University Linux/Unix Users Group