Re: Scheduler

there was a /. article linking to something on infoworld talking about among other things the new scheduler. i havent yet read the entire thing so it may or may not go into much depth on the topic but its probably worth a look.

http://www.infoworld.com/infoworld/article/04/01/30/05FElinux_1.html

tim