Meetings

As discussed at the last meeting we kind of decided on having meeting every other week. I think this is good but I have another suggestion. I think there should be the possiblity of having a weekly meeting. I think that every other week should be the formal club meeting where decisions are made and things are voted on but if people from the club still want to meet at a regular time a place once a week to ask questions or get help with stuff that would be great.

If anyone wants to meet tomorrow in the evening let me know. I would be willing to meet and talk about any aspect of the club, projects, or to give any assistance that I can.

Also I will be getting that list out very soon I was just a little more tied up this weekend then I thought I was going to be.

--
Eric I. Maino