Distro

One feature that I would love to see:

The ability to easily preconfigure the install, so installing on a lot of
comps on a network would be easy.  Just go through the install one, and it
could then be burned onto a cd or something, and be able to instal lthe
whole system from bootup without prompting unless absolutely nessesary,
and saving those prompts till the very end or beginning.
I hope you get the general idea?

We could really use something that archive all of our emails for this
list.  We could also switch to a sourceforge list because they are always
atomaticly archived.

--
Thank you for your time,

Barry J. Dmytro