Re: DNS Entries

* Eric I. Maino (eimaino@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> Is anyone in the club running DNS on their computer.. Becuase if so we
> can get mtulug.org up asap.. I have one computer already pointing at
> it.. now we just need a second.. if possible

Does anyone besides John have the password for our domain name? If not
someone should get it before John leaves for the weekend.

strawberry.resnet.mtu.edu is hosting the mtulug server until we can get
the domains pointed at that IP address.
-steve
--
Steven Isaacson <spisaacs@xxxxxxx> http://www.csl.mtu.edu/~spisaacs/
rm -rf /bin/laden   chmod a+rwx /bin/freedom