Re: DVD Players

Hello all,

I've been using Ogle for a little while now, seems to work pretty nice.  I'm
not sure what you mean by no scaled video support cause you can resize the
window it's playing in or make it full screen, but maybe I just don't know
what I'm talking about.  Audio's been fine for me, too, actually better than
my Windows dvd player.

Before Ogle I had tried the Open Media System from the Linux Video and DVD
project.  It wasn't that great, the video was really choppy, apparently they
don't have it syncing the audio and video yet.  And no DVD menu support.  But
it was a really early version so I would think it will be getting better.