mtg next week

All,

I submitted a request to reserve either Fisher 139 or 138 at 9pm next
Thursday for our meeting.  I'll let you know when I hear back which one it
will be.  When I do, can someone please update the website to announce it?

We are tentatively agreed that the main presentation will be about Linux
security (how to lock down your linux box, general network security issues,
etc.)  I have asked a couple of people to talk, and if anyone out there
would like to contribute, let me know.

Can the officers figure out a plan to spread the word about the meeting?
Putting it on the internal network of TVs in the campus buildings would be
a good idea, and putting up fliers too might be a good idea.  We can spam
the CS department, but we probably shouldn't do that to any other departments.

-John