Presentation (was: Next Meeting)

* Daniel L. Clark (dalclark@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> Time to talk about the next meeting. This week is RIGHT OUT. Go winter
> carni! I suggest the week after this one. I have no idea what day would be
> good for others. Last meeting was very informative, but had a very poor
> turnout, I would like to encourage more people to attend. If any one has
> any ideas let us know. Steve is going to put up a message on the
> Electronic Message Boards.

I guess that has been decided. Do we have a picture we would like to go
up with the message? A pic of tux? Any suggestions? Once we finalize the
place and time and subject I will submit the EDS message.

> Also we need a discussion. Heh, I wouldent mind
> doing something on Samba, However if ant one else would like to help that
> would be great, Im sure to make many mistakes. Well, hopfully not. Eiter
> way I'll do that unless some one else has a better idea at which i would
> love to help. Thats it i guess.

Samaba would be a good subject as it relates to all those who have to do
any kind of sharing with Windows computers. I don't have anything
better, and samba isn't that deep of a subject.

-steve
--
Steven Isaacson <spisaacs@xxxxxxx> http://www.csl.mtu.edu/~spisaacs/
AIM:spi516 "Need to be proud of what you are..." - Echo Image