Re:

Jason Moffett wrote:

If you really want to get people to come...some visuals might be nice
instead of talking about concepts that everyone has to imagine. I would
like to see examples of different distros, maybe have someone highlight
each one for each meeting and have a computer displaying that distro on
a projection screen or something.

I've yet to attend a meeting... What room do we have? Something in Fisher, IIRC. Can we see about getting a room with a nice overhead projector? Maybe do some PowerPoint presentations (hey, before the flames come, there's gotta be a program that'll write PP-compatible presentations. SO, maybe?).

My $2.0e-2.

-Adam
aeshirey@xxxxxxx

Randomizing signatures since Finals Week, Fall 2001!

Reason number #106 to use Linux: Because our programmers have never been brought up on anti-trust allegations.