Re: Sneakernet FTP

Adam,

The LUG has a CD library which is currently used to store linux distros.

This would be GREAT to get more cds to add to the library.  An idea may be
to have a place to store this cd library; I am unsure now how this would
be done or if there were a room we could possibly get in the future for
this use and office use, but until then they are being stored in my room
as with my roommate Steven Isaacson.

A possiblity could be to ask for them to be stored in the library.  This
would have its advantage of being convenient; however when doing this, the
library hours would limit its usage.

That is where an office would be nice.  We can hope. :)

Anyways, these cds would be excelent to add to the collection and a better
place to store the cds!

Anyone have any ideas / comments to add?

Thanks,

- Paul Schou