Re: web page

On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 21:37, Nathan S. Shirey wrote:
> this message is mostly for badcherry but goes to anyone who does web page work
> a guy who used to go to my church has a page with a lot of info on it. www.bigresources.com
> from there I've found some java scripts http://www.a1javascripts.com/essential_scripts/
> it's got some antispamable email scripts. I noticed the contact page has the member info but no real links
>
> has anyone thought about ordering/making shirts or patches or something cool?
>
> nate

yeah, i want some cool linux stuff.

gonna order me some cool perl/shell/linux stickers and such from
thinkgeek. then maybe i'll be cool.

i'd be all about buying some cool (stress on the cool part) linux stuff.
and heck, then the LUG could give the bull a few bucks to advertise. you
know you want to. :P

--

-Adam
aeshirey@xxxxxxx

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it?" -Albert Einstein

Reason number #101 to use Linux: You get cool programs like md5sum.