Non Member Submissions

All,

I have been getting a few non member submissions sent back to me in the
past month or so. To make sure that your post will get through make sure
your From: address is the same as the address you are subscribe with.
Otherwise subscribe any address that you wish to use.

We are currently working on getting the lug computer setup in its new
home. It is sitting in the CEC right now waiting to be connected. I will
post any new details as they come in. My being stuck in Rochester and
with Paul now in Norway stuff is going a little slower then wanted.

thanks,
-steve
--
Steven Isaacson <spisaacs@xxxxxxx> AIM/MSN/Yahoo:spi516
"Don't give up the faith / There's no currency as strong" - Neuropa