Re: Meeting

On Thu, 2002-10-10 at 17:37, Daniel L. Clark wrote:
> Yeah yeah yeah. Anyone who wants to meet.
> Fisher Commons 7pm.
> We will take a room of our choosing, unless we have one reserved.
> -Dan

I won't be around this evening as I have another meeting to attend. But
in case anyone didn't hear, I can probably hook us up with free or at
least greatly reduced advertising in the Bull. So if you guys decide
tonight on advertising stuff, let me know and I'll pass the word to the
advertising manager.

--

-Adam
adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx