Re: PHP

I write php every day, and I didn't even have to really learn it.
I came from doing perl to php and it was pretty easy.

php.net was a indispensible reference, but most of the time you can just
guess the syntax and it will be correct.

There are even functions that do regular expressions the perl way:

preg_match()
preg_split()

There's also a tutorial on their site at
http://www.php.net/manual/en/tutorial.php

Thanks,
  --Eric Lathrop