Web-based email archival

Hey guys,

I'm looking into how I can add an email account to my domain
(dingostick.com) that will be part of a mailing list. Any time an email
is received to that address, I want to be able to archive it on my
website, which is something I can do via flat files or MySQL. Any
thoughts on how to automate this?

--

-Adam
adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First they came for the hackers.
   But I never did anything illegal with my computer,
   so I didn't speak up.
Then they came for the pornographers.
   But I thought there was too much smut on the Internet anyway,
   so I didn't speak up.
Then they came for the anonymous remailers.
   But a lot of nasty stuff gets sent from anon.penet.fi,
   so I didn't speak up.
Then they came for the encryption users.
   But I could never figure out how to work PGP anyway,
   so I didn't speak up.
Then they came for me.
   And by that time there was no one left to speak up.
-Alara Rogers