Re: RealPlayer crappy codecs...

Jeff Kuure wrote:

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, Bryan Kadzban wrote:

There seems to be a .src.rpm of Real 9 available here:

http://www.math.unl.edu/linux/redhat/apt/7.3/i386/SRPMS.rex/

I Googled a little bit and it seems like this will contain the codec
you're looking for. Haven't tried it myself.

Sweet, thanks. I had Googled a bit last night myself as well, and found something whose link, IIRC, looked a lot like this, but it was 404'ed when I was looking. Nothing else looked promising In any case, I'm pretty sure this will work.

Thanks again.

Bryan