Meeting / Greeting.

Alright, This E-Mail is aimed mostly for newcomers that were added to the
list. We are meeting TOMORROW (Thursday 9-11-03). At Fisher 133 ( Maybe )
We could be in a different room, right next door to 133. So please look at
the chalk board of the room you goto. I will write LUG in big block
letters so you know youre in the right place.

This meeting will be mostly a meet and greet kind of thing for new
members. Also on topic for the meeting will be as follows:
Money for Server.