Microsft Intellimouse & side buttons

I mentioned during the meeting about how I got my side buttons of my
Microsoft IntelliMouse working in my web browser.

Here is my setup:

I have the following section in my XF86Config-4

#Microsoft Intellimouse
Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "Mouse0"
    Driver      "mouse"
    Option      "Protocol" "ExplorerPS/2"
    Option      "Device" "/dev/psaux"
#    Option      "BaudRate" "1200"
    Option      "Buttons" "7"
#    Option      "Resolution" "100"
    Option      "ZAxisMapping" "6 7" # To get the wheel working
EndSection

I have the following in my .xinitrc

#Remap buttons for Intellimouse
xmodmap -e "pointer = 1 2 3 6 7 4 5"
imwheel -b 0067

I have attached my .imwheelrc which actually sends the events to galeon
when you click the buttons.

hth,
-steve
--
Steven Isaacson http://spi.panaverse.com
<web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> AIM/MSN/Y!:spi516

#
# This is only for demonstration of the priority command...
# See the other global Exclude command below for the one you want to use!
# If this is activated it will only apps that have a lower priority
# priority is based first on the priority command, then the position in this
# file - the higher the line is in a file the higher in a priority class it is
# thus for a default priority you can see that the position in the file is
# important, but the priority command CAN appear anywahere in a window's list
# of translations, and the priority will be assigned to all translations below
# it until either a new window is defined or the priority is set again.
#
#".*"
#@Priority=-1000 #the default priority is zero, higher numbers take precedence
#@Exclude
#@Repeat

"^galeon"

Shift_L,	Down,	Page_Down,			1,	1000,	1000
Shift_L,	Up,		Page_Up,			1,	1000,	1000
None,		Down,	Down,				3,	1000,	1000
None,		Up,		Up,					3,	1000,	1000

# Thumb button stuff
None,		Left,	Alt_L|Left,				1,	1000,	1000
None,		Right,	Alt_L|Right,				1,	1000,	1000
None,		Thumb,	Down,				1,	1000,	1000
Shift_L,	Thumb,	Up,					1,	1000,	1000