Re: Video Card

On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 12:56:23PM -0500, cjjacobs@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello all,
> Does anyone have a PCI or AGP video card that I could borrow?
>
> Recently I have had several severe issues with my graphics card.  I've
> been forced to fall back on an old ISA VGA card instead of my (formerly)
> beautiful GeForce 2.  It wouldn't be quite as bad, except this card is
> SLOW and is driving me insane (try running at 640x480 in 16 colors for a
> week).
>
> I'm not looking for anything fancy... any help would be appreciated.

I'm pretty sure I do.  You can have it to keep along with anything
else in my to-give away pile you want.  Call 483-0775 or email
rspettey@xxxxxxx and ask for Becky to arange a time to look at what
I've got.

I'm in Ohio for my new job and am trying to give away old monitors,
cases, keyboards, cards (video and more).  My house is in Hancock and
my wife is helping people find what they need.

If anyone else wants something too...

Mike

--
Michael Agostini       |  /m/|  Michigan Technological University
agostini@xxxxxxx       | /t/ |  Ph.D. Candidate -- Mechanical Engineering