Re: Americas Army???

sorry didnt reply to the list. i have the latest version of ET laying around here somewhere that i'll try and find and post to the lug server later today.

tim

Steven Isaacson wrote:

* Dan Clark (dalclark@xxxxxxx) wrote:
Base16 just showed me Enemy Territory. It looks great, sorta had the feel of BF1942. I was thinking that it might be something else to try for the get involved thing.

And since the games are available for free we probably could mirror them
on lug.mtu.edu no problem. We have that much space available at least.

-steve
--
Steven Isaacson http://spi.panaverse.com
<web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> AIM/MSN/Y!:spi516 Jabber:spi@xxxxxxxxxxx