Proposed Budget Information and Meeting

All,

We have to do a few things to get money from USG. This has to be done by
Feb 16th, which is Monday. If you want to help plan the budget for next
year we will be meeting on Sunday at 7 in the Campus Cafe.

We need to:
1) Sign up for timeslot to go before ways and means to present our case
2) Turn in proposed budget(Feb 16th)
3) Financial Statements for how we have spent USG Money for 2002-2004
3) Sign Funding Agreement(Officers)
4) Inventor List

If you have anything relevant you would like to see in the budget please
email the list, post in the forum, or come to the meeting.

In the forum, I will start a thread dealing with what we would like to
see in our server.

Thanks,
-steve
--