Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:20:09 -0500
From: Mary Farmer <mcfarmer@xxxxxxx>
To: partners@xxxxxxx
Subject: LaTeX Sessions Sunday

Paul and I will be teaching a sessions on LaTeX next Saturday.  This
will be in Michigan Lam in the MEEM and will be open to all students on
campus.

Attached is the poster that Paul made, please print it and hang it up
where people will see it (other computer labs, by your dorm room, etc).

So anyhow, come and learn LaTeX with us on Saturday.

-Mary
Mary Farmer			mcfarmer@xxxxxxx    (906)483-8216
Electrical Engineering		Michigan Technological University
Senior Partner	  		www.me.mtu.edu/cael
CAEL Coordinator
Robotic Systems Enterprise	www.enterprise.mtu.edu/robotics/
Linux Users Group (LUG)		lug.mtu.edu