Re: shirt

One thing that should be said: If we're going to use the Michigan Tech
logo or the Michigan Tech name, because we're an official organization, we
have to run this by them. IIRC, this goes through USG, but I could be
wrong. Anyways, it's one of the rules. Being that it's a pretty standard
shirt, they'll probably be cool with it.

The Roamers made some shirts a few years back that had a drawing of a guy
free climbing a face, and below it were the words: "Bob is having a bad
day. He has no friends and his nuts are too small." (Making reference to
"friends" and "nuts," which are both types of climbing gear.) It was
deemed offensive enough that MTU didn't want their name associated with
it.

Just something we should be aware of. We'll wanna cover our asses just in
case someone gets wonky about the issue.

-Adam
dingostick.com