[Fwd: Re: Fwd: volunteer information]

If you are going to penguicon I need your Birthday and $40 (if you want
to preregister) and I'll just pay for everyone.  I guess I can collect
the money at the meeting tomorrow, so come and bring your money.

If you have a better idea let me know.

-Mary
Mary Farmer			mcfarmer@xxxxxxx    (906)483-8216
Electrical Engineering		Michigan Technological University
Senior Partner	  		www.me.mtu.edu/cael
CAEL Coordinator
Robotic Systems Enterprise	www.enterprise.mtu.edu/robotics/
Linux Users Group (LUG)		lug.mtu.edu

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Mary!

Steve forwarded me your info. All I still need is e-mail addresses -
except yours, of course! :-) Birth dates for everyone would be
good too.

I need to know how you are going to pay for your memberships.
The  rate is $40 per person, so the total owed is $320.  If you can
use Paypal to send the money that would be best. If you are going
that route, please make the payment to paypal-account@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Or, you can send a check (or checks) made payable to Penguicon to
Penguicon, P.O. Box 401302, Redford, MI 48240-9302. If you opt to
do this, please let me know, so I know to look for it. But be aware
that if the money hasn't arrived by the beginning of the con, you
will need to pay then to have your registrations completed.

Are you all coming together, that is are you arriving together?
If so, I can have all your badges together and you (Mary) or
one of the others can pick up the whole bundle from me at
once. Just let me know if that's how you want to do it.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to
e-mail me and/or Steve with them.

Looking forward to having you join us for Penguicon 2.0!
I know you will have so much fun! :-)

Kimba
Penguicon 2.0 Preregistration