Jabber

All,

As mentioned at the meeting today we do have a jabber serving running on
lug.mtu.edu that is open to every member.

You will need to enter a email address to subscribe(register) for an
account. Most jabber clients should be able to create an account.

NOTICE: To be sure you will keep your account(i.e. so we don't delete it
at some future point) please subscribe with a @mtu.edu address. If you
don't care then go with whatever you want.

This is not a totally public jabber server so don't go inviting your
friends, unless they are LUGers of course.

We also have transports(msn,aim) installed.

Note that passwords are stored in clear text so keep that in mind.

-steve
--
Steven Isaacson http://spi.panaverse.com
<web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> AIM/MSN/Y!:spi516 Jabber:spi@xxxxxxxxxxx