Re: gg uppco

Hi all,

jadevree@xxxxxxx wrote:
power is out right now (all over houghton) so that is why we got
disconnected from IRC...
Power seems to be back, are you planning on heading over to start our
poor server back up?

The box powered back on the way it's supposed to, but it wanted to drop into single-user mode and manually fsck the root filesystem. It's back online now and seems to be working OK. I've also switched to more conservative UPS timing settings, so it should be guarenteed to do a full power-off *before* the battery is depleted.

Peter Corbett