lug knoppix 2.0 instructions

i've been reading over the abiword doc that was posted to the lug server and i have some recommendations to whoever is willing. first off i thought that jon and brian got it build and running with dhclient rather than pump. if such is the case we should be able to ditch the pump part altogether since dhclient works on resnet (i used it for 3 years). second thing is i think we should say that if they are having problems that they can come to a lug meeting and we WILL help rather than try to help. i'm fairly confident in our group that we can collectively get linux onto just about anything someone will throw at us (HP 9000/C110 anyone?). anywho lets get some quick discussion going.

Tim
--
Undergraduate Student: Computer Systems Science
Resnet Student Consultant