Re: install-a-thon

Steven Isaacson wrote:
As mentioned during the meeting today we don't want to have the
install-a-thon on October 2nd because that is parent's weekend.

Due to scheduling conflicts the earliest time I would like to propose is
Saturday October 23rd. Does anyone have any conflicts with this date?

If not I will go ahead and reserve the MUB Commons for that date.

-steve
--
Steven Isaacson http://spi.panaverse.com
<web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> AIM/MSN/Y!:spi516 Jabber:spi@xxxxxxxxxxx

so far that looks like the best date.

tim
--
Undergraduate Student: Computer Systems Science
Resnet Student Consultant