convention

Howdy all those l33t peoplez..........a convention is coming up this
coming feb......guess when? during carnival......so if you don't mind
missing the drunken snow fun, this is the place to be..........

http://www.shmoocon.org/about.html

I'm most likely going to go and try to drag as many people with me.
So just put it on your thought burner, but realize, the longer you
wait, the more you will have to pay.........And even better yet, we
could make this into a club function or something along those
lines........

Just an idea to pass along.

John Menerick