Re: installathon update

+ 6% sales tax == $116.59...
On Oct 12, 2004, at 21:42, Mary Farmer wrote:

Poster printing - I talked to Margaret and we will be printing the
posters in the MEEM at $1/page.  This is less than office max or the
print shop.

Hard Drives - Adam and I bought 2 160 gig hard drives today for
installathon.  After rebates they are $109 (the price that we will be
claiming to USG) before a $30 mail in rebate.  I am going to revise the
budget to include these hard drives and after installathon they can go
in the server.  If the budget doesn't get approved I guess I now own a
160 gig hard drive...

Budget - I will be going to the ways and means committee meeting next
Wednesday to get our budget changed to not include pcon and to
reallocate the money.  In the new budget will be the hard drives for
backups for installathon

That is all i know...

-Mary
Mary Farmer			mcfarmer@xxxxxxx    (906)483-8216
Electrical Engineering		Michigan Technological University
Senior Partner	  		www.me.mtu.edu/cael
CAEL Coordinator
Formula SAE
Linux Users Group (LUG)		lug.mtu.edu

Adam James Jaskiewicz | "There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a CAEL Senior Partner | free government ought to be to trust no man living
ajjaskie@xxxxxxx      | with power to endanger the public liberty."
(906) 483-6247        |                               -- John Adams