TShirt Update

All,

We need to get 50 t-shirt orders before we can have both green text and
a glow in the dark border around the text.

I have decided to not order until after the install-a-thon so we can
take orders at that time and hopefully reach 50 orders. Even if we don't
reach 50 orders it will be easier to just send in one order rather then
do another one for the install-a-thon. The install-a-thon shirts will be
sold for a profit so the LUG can make some money, and to make it worth
mine and everyone else's time.

-steve
--
Steven Isaacson http://spi.panaverse.com