[Fwd: Fwd: Help Needed for the Practical]

Mary Farmer			mcfarmer@xxxxxxx    (906)483-8216
Electrical Engineering		Michigan Technological University
Senior Partner	  		www.me.mtu.edu/cael
CAEL Coordinator
Formula SAE
Linux Users Group (LUG)		lug.mtu.edu
--- Begin Message ---
All,

What we are asking for: We need help if any one is pretty confident on the unix / windows systems and would be willing to field `test' questions to partners in training we would like to hear from you.

The partner program over the last few weeks have been training in many new `partners' for the Mechanical and Chemical Engineering Computer Labs. We had a really big group train in this year and we are really excited to have them all become a part of the `West Engineering' partner program. This is all great, except we seem to have too many partners in training than we have the support to give them their partner practical on our evaluation day.

The partner program is a volunteer based lab support whom oversee the running of the engineering computer laboratories, they get 24 hour access to the Mechanical and Chemical Engineering buildings and then can receive lifetime MTU accounts when they leave Michigan Tech.

http://www.me.mtu.edu/cael/

Thanks for your time and support.

- Paul Schou

Begin forwarded message: