Re: Install-a-thon Attendence

All,

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004, Jon Klimowicz wrote:
> I don't know if this was brought up at the meeting but how are we
> planing to staff the Install-a-thon. Is it just a show up when you can
> for as long as you can or are we volunteering for time slots?

I think everyone should be there as much as possible.  It may be a good
idea to pool money together to order pizzas or something.

It would be wise to do a `count' of the number of people who show up.
Maybe even setup a card swipe system to do a rough attendance.  If this
sounds like a good idea I will bring it.

We may even like to setup a mailing list sign up or something?  If we want
to get tech orientated we could setup the card swipe to add the user to
the mailing list.

- Paul Schou
Guardian of Data

<pre>
%{---------------------------------------------------------------------+
 | Paul Schou                                            paulschou.com |
 |   Physics and Mathematics                                           |
 | Michigan Technological University           Houghton, MI 49931, USA |
 |   University Web Designer / Programmer / Databases      www.mtu.edu |
 |   N.I.T.E. President                  www.admin.mtu.edu/stuact/nite |
 |   CAEL Partner - President & Senior    www.me.mtu.edu/cael/partners |
 |   CCLI Consultant - Lab Asst                    www.hu.mtu.edu/ccli |
 |   Future Truck                                  www.me.mtu.edu/~fcc |
 |   LUG - Linux Users Group (co-founder)                  lug.mtu.edu |
</pre>