Re: Install-a-thon Attendence

* Jon Klimowicz (jmklimow@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> I don't know if this was brought up at the meeting but how are we
> planing to staff the Install-a-thon. Is it just a show up when you can
> for as long as you can or are we volunteering for time slots?

We didn't decide on any specific schedule. I will be there the whole
time. Except maybe a break for food or something.

Show up when you can and stay as long as possible. We can install
systems based on the number of members there and how long they will be
around.

It wouldn't hurt to have a list of who will be in when. So if people
want email/im me with the times you expect to be there. I can compile a
list so we will know what to expect, in case it gets really crazy.

Paul's idea for pizza does sound pretty good. I will make sure to bring
money.

Thanks,
-steve
--