LUG Information

Welcome to all the people who get Linux installed at our install-a-thon!
And as a refresher for everyone else on the list. This is our mailing
list to ask questions, discuss, and keep up to date on our events. As
always if you want to unsubscribe send an email to majordomo@xxxxxxx
with a body of:
unsubscribe lug-l
end

To get help with any Linux questions you can email the list or for a
more immediate response log onto our IRC server(lug.mtu.edu) and join
the channel #linux. The channel #mtu is also available for general
chatter.

Don't forget to visit our website http://lug.mtu.edu for even more
information.

Our meetings are at 7 PM on Thursdays in Fisher 133. We are always
looking for new faces and welcome any involvement. We will be having new
officer elections before the end of the school year as most of the
current officers will be graduating soon(President, Secretary,
Treasurer, and others). So now is a chance to really get involved. So if
you want to help us drop by.

-steve
--
Steven Isaacson http://spi.panaverse.com