Re: Dual boot issue

The problem is that I can't boot my Windows CDs yet. If I can get to that
point, I would imagine I can get everything back to normal.

What's strange is that absolutely nothing changed on my system to prompt
the issue. I turned the computer on Saturday morning, worked on it for a
bit, shut it down, turned it back on Saturday evening, and at that point
it failed.

-Adam
dingostick.com