Re: Debian - Screenshots

S Gowtham wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone us could tell me how to take screenshots while
installing Debian (Woody) ?

I know it's Shift+PrintScreen for Fedora Core but is it the same for
Debian too ??

Regards,
Gowtham

http://www.phy.mtu.edu/~sgowtham

I'll assume you are talking about the ncurses-based installer. I honestly can't think of a better way than pointing a digital camera at the screen. Since debian doesn't (officially) have an X-based installer the Shift+PrintScreen method wouldn't apply (or at least I wouldnt think).

Tim

PS: Are you installing from the new debian-installer for sarge or are you actually using the woody installer?
--
Undergraduate Student: Computer Systems Science
Resnet Student Consultant