Re: Thanks for you help and Which Linux is best?

i remember reading somathing about clusters on the anandtech/linux page.
but it included XBoxes. but there may be some info in it.
http://www.anandtech.com/linux/showdoc.aspx?i=2271

as for google i usually prefer www.google.com/linux

just starting off in linux? id say go with something that has packages
that auto install. i run mandrake 10.0(rpm). i've heard red hat(rpm),
debian(deb), and gentoo have these. that way you can auto-install or
compile yourself - easier learning curve.

ps. i heard something about dual core proc's running dual OS's in the
furure!

enjoy root,
rob hall