Re: [Fwd: Fwd: sorry]

If someone is interested in being the treasurer next year helping with
the budget will be a good way to become familliar with everything before
assuming the position.  Being an officer in a student organization is
good experience on your resume and gives you stuff to talk about during
interviews.  Most companies are not just looking for technical skills
but also business skills and being treasurer is a good way to gain some
of these skills.

I'm graduating at the end of this year and the treasurer position will
be open.

-Mary