Spring Install-A-Thon

We are planning on having a Spring Install-A-Thon on April 2nd.

At the meeting the week before spring break we decided on the following
presenatations:
MythTV
Computer/Network security(including wireless)
Getting started with Linux(and the Linux Desktop)
Web applications/Scripting

Notes from last fall:
Bring burned CDs
More knowledgable people available
Registration table
UPS(for server)
Electronic display
Program(with map)
Better advertising
Work Schedule

We need people to volunteer to take on a task and execute it this week
or early next. Last fall we didn't get the advertising out early enough.

For advertising we need:
EDS
Table tents
Flyers