MTU LUG Welcome/Information

Hello to everyone who get Linux installed at our install-a-thon earlier
today. This list is open for any discussion dealing with technology
issues. Don't be afraid to post information or ask a question.

As always if you no longer want to be on the list send an email to
majordomo@xxxxxxx with a body of:
unsubscribe lug-l
end

To get help with any questions you have about Linux either send a
message to the list(lug-l@xxxxxxx) or visit our IRC server(lug.mtu.edu)
and join the channel #linux. The channel #mtu is also used for general
conversation.

Our website has many valuable resources. Check it out at
http://lug.mtu.edu

Our meetings are at 7 PM in Fisher 133. If you want to get more invovled
in our organization come to a meeting or two. They are informal meetings
to just discuss Linux issues and advocacy on campus.

For those of you who got Ubuntu installed. Tim will be sending out
information about how you can upgrade to the newest release once that
becomes available.

-steve
--
Steven Isaacson http://spi.panaverse.com