Re: PHP development tools

heh, sorry for anyone i sent a message to that didnt go to the list.
which reminds me, is there a reason the list is not setup with a reply-to address? Anyway, i use gvim. as all my php code runs on a web server, there are complications that you dont get in standalone apps.

-Scott

Kyle Schneider wrote:
During Steve's presentation at install-a-thon, a question was asked about developing software for PHP.

Here are a couple of open source IDE (integrated developing environments) that do PHP. (I've not used either of them)

http://quanta.sourceforge.net/
http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/download.html

If anyone on the list is active in PHP coding, and has a favorite editor, hit "reply all" and let us know.