Re: jumpdrive

I like my cruzer mini also, but have one complaint, some mobo's dont have enough power runnning to front usb ports to use it. I do not know if this is the case with all drives like this or not. Oh, I am on my second one now, upgraded capacity and passed on the old one to my brother.

-Scott

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Kyle Schneider wrote:

Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:43:56 -0400
From: Kyle Schneider <kwschnei@xxxxxxx>
To: lug-l@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: jumpdrive

I've got a SanDisk Cruzer Mini and I love it.  It's pretty cheap too.

Arstechnica has done a coule reviews of different pendrives as well:

http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/flash.ars/1
http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/flash2005.ars

David Forel wrote:
We in Geo once asked our local techie for his recommendation for a
portable USB memory stick.  Here is his response:

"I have a SanDisk Cruzer 256 MB. It's survived two trips through
the washer, and it still works great. NewEgg has them:
http://tinyurl.com/4n69q";

Good luck, David

--
Kyle Schneider
Social Sciences - Secondary Education Concentration